Hong Kong boasts a wide variety of hotel options: from 5-star luxury properties commanding beautiful views of the skyline to cheerful budget hotels. Regardless of where you decide to stay in Hong Kong, the party is never far away. Hong Kong Stag works with a variety of hotels and offers agent rates when you book a Hong Kong hotel as part of your party package.
W Hotel, Hong Kong
The W Hotel Hong Kong is situated on the Kowloon side, part of the Elements shopping center complex. Although not directly in the center of all the action, the hotel is setup for parties. Cool features include a chic and sexy WooBar which is often the location for special events and international DJ lineups, as well as the Wet Deck, an infinity pool-side bar on the 76th floor of the building (which can double as a venue for your next exclusive private party in Hong Kong).
- Cool, trendy rooms and setup
- A “party” hotel by design – Awesome views of Hong Kong
- Great bars and one of the best hotel pools available
- On the MTR (train) line; easy to access from the airport
- Across the harbor from Central
- A bit pricey (but well worth it)
Cosmo Hotel, Causeway Bay
If it’s a party suite you’re looking for, this boutique hotel located above the Happy Valley racetrack fits the bill. The hotel is situated nicely between the party zones of Wanchai and Causeway Bay and is also close to Hong Kong stadium for those attending sporting events such as the Rugby Sevens tournaments. “One For The Road” sports bar downstairs is a great pre-gaming spot, which also shows the most popular sporting events live on the big screen.
- Happily accepts partiers
- Great sports bar downstairs “One For The Road”
- Easily accessible and close to the action
Cons: – Boutique property; books up fast in peak season
Mini Hotel, Hong Kong
Trendy, reasonable and centrally located; this is one of the most popular hotel for party goers. The Mini Hotel Hong Kong includes a property in both Central and Causeway Bay, just minutes walking distance to the most popular entertainment options in Hong Kong. Simple, trendy and inclusive of necessities (complimentary Wifi, for example) make the Mini Hotel one of the best options for those headed to Hong Kong for a party weekend.
- Reasonably priced
- Two locations; both centrally located
- Trendy hotel with all the necessities
- Boutique property; books up fast in peak seasons